1. Click on the following link to access the PubMed publications of Lab members.
2. Click on "Send to", which is located right at the top of the page as you can see below
3. Select the option "File"
4. For the format, select the option "PMID list", and sort them by "Most Recent"
5. Once you click on "Create file", a list of publication numbers is automatically generated
6. Go to "Publications" Menu section, select "Add new" and "Import"
7. Select the file that was generated by PubMed, and choose "PubMed ID List" for the File Type, and Import.
8. Details on how the search is done. This is the search query sent to PubMed. Copy ALL the lines, and past into your browser.